Celebrities know that they have to make time for fans, and sometimes they even will sign autographs or things for their fans. Here's some of the more awkward moments some like Robert Pattinson, Jack Nicholson and Britney Spears. Check out the awkwardness below.
1. Jack Nicholson and the Joker
2. Danica Patrick signs fan's chest a little confused of the sex of them.
3. Jerry Seinfeld – What’s the deal with that?
4. Hayden Panettiere keeps the world safe from the spread of fan diseases.
5. Spike Lee is so f@cking excited to meet you!!!!!!!!!!
6. Lady Gaga – um, baby Monster rawwr
7. George Bush doesn’t not so comfortable or good with the kids.
8. Henry Rollins meets his angry and bored as f@ck fanbase
9. Remember that kid from the Terminator 2 movie (Edward Furlong)? Yeah, things didn’t really work out.
10. Set phasers on run
11. It’s hard when your fans are more fabulous than you and haven't turned on you for that stupid AIDS comment from Paris Hilton.
12. I’m your biggest fan, Britney Spears. I smell all your records, especially those psychiatric ones!
13. Right after this picture was taken Gary Busey spoke about the evils of psychiatric medicines
14. Right after this picture was taken, Carrot Top asked if he could borrow $5
15. Don’t stand too close to mildly sedated Hugh Grant
16. Hey, you fit a lifesize version of Katy Perry on your back!
17. Dude, Luke Skywalker, Mark Hamill. And me without my meds.
18. Tom Cruise just can’t get over your incredible pores
19. Call me “Buffy” Luke Perry, and I'll give you a real Mr. Pointy
20. Vincent Pastore still thinks he’s in the Sopranos
21. Robert Pattinson keeps a close look on fans assets to and wonders what hair care products she's using.
Editor’s Note: We’ve teamed up with HollywoodLeek.com to bring your some of the funniest satire stories that should definitely get your smiling. So whenever you see the logo above at the bottom of any article or story, you’ll know to expect something over the top and satirical from the brilliant minds over at The Hollywood Leek.