10 Reasons to Binge Watch ‘Party Down’
Five years ago, ‘Party Down’ quietly snuck its way into the Starz lineup. The half-hour, catering-centric workplace comedy may have only lasted two seasons, but it deserves so much more.
Sadly, ‘Party Down’ never really got the traction needed to make major waves in the popular conversation, but that’s all about to change very soon.
Now that Hulu has added ‘Party Down’ to instant streaming, it’s only a matter of time before people begin rallying behind the show in the same way ‘Arrested Development’ and ‘The Comeback’ found a later in life victory lap.
So, without further adieu, here are 10 Reasons to Binge Watch ‘Party Down’
- The cast of loveable losers will definitely make you feel better about yourself.
- You miss the Christopher Guest era Jane Lynch
- It’s comforting in a dark pensive way that let’s you know everything probably won’t be ok, and that’s cool too.
- Martin Starr plays an aggressive, hilarious sci-fi writer.
- Because every episode is currently streaming on Hulu.
- Adam Scott. If you love him on Parks and Rec, this will be everything you’d hoped.
- Because you miss The Office.
- It’s actually really funny, with the Season One finale providing one of the funniest episodes of any tv show to-date.
- Some amazing guest stars. (If Megan Mullally, Jennifer Coolidge, George Takei, and Kristen Bell don’t do it for you, I don’t know what will.)
- So you can finally understand when people ask: “Are we having fun yet?”